Take seconds to receive accurate Ampere hour (Ah) capacity results of the most common lead acid battery types.
The ACT 612 Intelligent Battery Tester is designed for testing 6V and 12V standby SLA, cyclic GEL and car FLOODED batteries. Simple in operation, the ACT 612 simulates a full 20 hour (C20) discharge test in seconds and displays the DC Voltage results and Ah capacity available.
Dual voltage, designed for common lead acid battery types
Use the Calibration Control to select either standby SLA, cyclic GEL and car FLOODED battery types prior to testing. The ACT 612 will test 6V battery models between 1.2Ah and 10Ah, and 12V battery models between 1.2Ah and 100Ah.
Once connected – ensuring a tight connection to clean battery terminals – the ACT 612 automatically displays the DC Voltage available followed by the Ah capacity reading. Results are displayed within seconds.
Results indicate when to recharge or replace
Battery manufacturers recommend to recharge or replace a battery when its rated Ah capacity falls below 65%. By giving a clear and accurate reading of a battery’s Ah capacity available, the ACT 612 makes it easy to identify replacements quickly. A quick look up table shows common battery sizes and at what Ah capacity rate they should be recharged or replaced.
Unique Ah Calibration Control
This feature enables the unit to be calibrated to test various lead acid battery technologies or to specific brands of batteries.
Advanced Pulse Load Technology
The ACT 612 uses advanced pulse load technology to analyze Ah capacity, based on the battery’s temperature and state of charge. This method is significantly more accurate than measuring voltage and internal resistance and does not deplete the battery unlike a conventional battery load tester.
- New compact and robust design with enhanced accuracy and result delivery time
- No ordinary battery load tester, the ACT 612 simulates a 20 hour (C20) discharge test in seconds
- Developed for standby SLA, cyclic GEL and car FLOODED batteries
- Tests 6V batteries between 1.2Ah and 10Ah, and 12V batteries between 1.2Ah and 100Ah
- Displays DC Voltage and the actual Ampere hour (Ah) capacity available
- Powered by the battery under test, with ultra low heat generation for continuous testing
- Simple in operation, free from complicated settings and no user interpretation of results is required
- Used by engineers from various industries from security, telecommunications to mobility
Name : ACT Meters ACT612 Replacement Calibrated Test Leads for ACT 612 Intelligent Battery Tester , ACT Meters
Category : Battery Testers
UPC Code : 895350006129
Country of Origin : United Kingdom. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : B6-ACT612
Brand Name : ACT
Manufacturer : ACT Meters, Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number : ACT 612
Product Model : ACT 612
Product Name : 612 6V/12V Lead Acid Intelligent Battery Tester
Product Type : Battery Testing Device
Device Function : Resistance Measure, Voltage Monitor
Depth : 2.2"
Depth (mm) : 55
Height : 2.2"
Height (mm) : 55
Width : 3.9"
Width (mm) : 100
Limited Warranty : 1 Year
Package Contents : <ul> <li>Test Leads</li> <li>Soft Carry Case</li> <li>Sample ACT BTL Labels</li> <li>Operating Instructions </li> <li>Certificate of Calibration</li> </ul>