DataComm Electronics' Recessed Pro-Power Kit with Duplex Receptacle and Straight Blade Inlet is used to install power and low voltage cables behind your HDTV, your amplier or other audio/video devices. is power relocation kit allows you to pass low voltage cables and power through the wall, creating a professional, clean look for every home theater.
- Works with the industry's the thinnest mounts and HDTV's.
- 15 Amp/125 Volt tamper resistant duplex receptacle allows power to be installed behind an HDTV or other similar applications.
- Conceal multiple low voltage cables behind your HDTV.
- Metal mounting wings are attached to the media plate and fasten tightly against the back of the wall. No low voltage mounting plate necessary.
- Flexible screen closes the interior opening of the Mid-Size Plate and Straight Blade Inlet (see picture to right).
- Female end of extension cord is recessed completely into the wall when plugged into the Straight Blade Inlet.
- Male end of extension cord has a 360° rotating flat head for easy access to any outlet.
- Parts Included:
- Recessed Low Voltage Mid-Size Plate with Duplex Receptacle
- Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate with Straight Blade Inlet
- 6 Ft. 16/2 with Ground Cord Set with 360° Rotating Flat Head
- Two (2) Electrical Outlet Boxes
- 15 Amp/125 Volt Tamper Resistant Duplex Receptacle
Name : DataComm 45-0024-WH Recessed Pro-Power Kit with Duplex Receptacle and Straight Blade Inlet, White , DataComm Electronics
Category : Wall Plate Inserts
UPC Code : 660559007952
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 5F-450024WH
Brand Name : DataComm
Manufacturer : DataComm Electronics, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : 45-0024-WH
Product Name : Recessed Pro Power Kit w/ Duplex Receptacle & Straight Blade Inlet
Product Type : Power Accessory Kit
Color : White
Product Color : White
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes