The Sync-Circuit module synchronizes SpectrAlert® Advance strobes at 1 Hz and horns and chimes at temporal 3 over a single pair of wires. Patented module technology also allows the silencing of horns or chimes on horn/strobe and chime/strobe models over a pair of wires.
The MDL3 Module is designed to work with the SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance series of notification appliances to provide a means of synchronizing the temporal-coded horns and chimes, synchronizing the one-second flash timing of the strobe, and silencing the horns and chimes of the horn/strobe and chime/ strobes combination over a two-wire circuit while leaving the strobes active. Application Flexibility.
The Sync-Circuit module is designed to power and synchronize either two 3-amp circuits wired in Class B, or one 3-amp circuit powered as Class A. Should more than two zones require synchronization, additional modules can be added by interconnecting the “slave” input and output terminals between modules.
- Two-wire operation from module to the devices
- Silences horns and chimes over a two-wire loop
- Synchronizes strobes at 1 Hz
- Synchronizes horns and chimes to temporal 3 pattern
- Patented technology
- Interconnects modules for multiple zone synchronization
- Module controls two Style Y (Class B) circuits or one Style Z (Class A) circuit
- New NAC slave feature enables the interconnection of slave modules over a supervised NAC loop
Name : System Sensor MDL3R SpectrAlert Advance Sync-Circuit Module 12/24V, Red , System Sensor
Category : Protective Covers
UPC Code : 783863036460
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : BK-MDL3R
Brand Name : System Sensor
Manufacturer : Honeywell International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : MDL3R
Product Model : MDL3R
Product Name : MDL3R Sync Circuit Module
Product Type : Sync Circuit Module
Height : 5.2"
Height (mm) : 133
Product Color : Red
Width : 5.2"
Width (mm) : 133
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Country of Origin : United States