Procell Alkaline AAA industrial batteries are general purpose batteries, ideal for powering mid and low drain professional devices, such as security keypads, remote controls and glucometers.
- Reliable long-lasting power (vs. prior Procell Alkaline AAA batteries)
- Manufactured using superior cell design (vs. prior Procell Alkaline AAA batteries) to ensure high-quality cell construction. Each battery comes with a ‘quality warranty’. Design, safety, manufacturing, and qualification follow Procell’s stringent battery standards, which incorporate parts of the ANSI and IEC battery standards.
- Economically packaged in bulk and individually date-coded for effective inventory management.
- Used by manufacturers around the world: Procell Alkaline batteries have been designed in collaboration with manufacturers to work best in professional devices
- Operating temperatures from -4°F to 129.2°F.
- Reliable Performance
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- Designed to meet all major quality, safety and environmental standards:
- Safety: IEC 60086-5
- ANSI C 18.1M, Part-2
- EU Battery Directive
- Quality: ISO 14001 and 9001, Duracell WorldClass Continuous Improvement Program
Name: Procell PC2400 Alkaline AAA Battery, 1.5V, 24-Pack , Procell
UPC Code: 041333536484
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : E4-PC2400
Brand Name : Procell
Manufacturer : Duracell Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number : PC-2400
Product Line : PROCELL
Product Name : Multipurpose Battery
Product Type : Battery
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 11
Battery Size : AAA
Output Voltage : 1.5 V DC
Battery Chemistry : Alkaline
Output Voltage (V DC) : 1.5
Application/Usage : Multipurpose
Height : 1.8"
Height (mm) : 44.5
Weight (Approximate) : 0.39 oz
Compatibility : <ul><li>Radio</li><li>Torch</li><li>Toy</li><li>Game</li></ul>