The HP1290i is a 12", coaxial, two-way, hanging speaker with a surface-mount option and a proprietary BroadBeamHP® waveguide. Engineered to deliver true high SPL performance, the HP1290i incorporates a 12" treated fiber cone and one coaxially-mounted 35 mm (1.375") mylar compression driver. The result is a pendant-mount speaker with maximum efficiency (96 dB 1 W/ 1 M) and an extended frequency response from 59 Hz - 22 kHz (±10 dB). For lasting performance and maximum rigidity, the enclosure is made from injection-molded, glass-filled ABS.
UL2239 rated mounting hardware is included and features hanging and safety cables, Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot. For easy ordering, stocking and installation, every speaker is equipped with a five-position tap switch for 25, 70.7, and 100 V applications with transformer bypass position. For surface-mount applications, SoundTube offers an optional surface-mount adapter (AC-HPSM1290).
- Patented BroadBeamHP® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern (2-10kHz, independently verified) for maximum coverage area per speaker
- One 12" (305 mm) treated fiber cone with a cloth surround concentrically mounted to a 1.375" (35mm) Mylar compression driver with waveguide
- Weatherized components for both indoor/outdoor applications
- High SPL, high-efficiency system for the sound reinforcement and PA markets
- An impressive 2 cubic foot, ported ZeroReflection™ enclosure for added bass response, rigidity and optimal sound reproduction
- Easy-access, five-position tap switch for 25, 70.7, and 100 V applications with transformer bypass position
- High efficiency (96 dB) for reduced amplification costs and max output (118 dB SPL) for distributed or 8 Ω systems
- Low insertion loss 150 W transformer
- UL 1480A and UL 2239 (hanging hardware) approved
- High quality black or white paint finish. Custom colors available
- Included accessories: impact-resistant steel grille, hanging hardware, Euroblock connector, terminal weather boot
- Optional accessory: surface-mount bracket (ACHP-SM1290)
standards using EASERA, TEF and MLSSA. Full balloon data including both phase and magnitude is compiled into a variety of formats including EASE 4.x, GLL and CLFArchitectural Specifications
The loudspeaker shall consist of a 305 mm (12") low-frequency transducer and one 35 mm (1.375") high-frequency transducer with a frequency dividing network installed in a ported enclosure. The low-frequency voice coil diameter shall be 50.8 mm (2").
Name : SoundTube HP1290i HPi Series 12" 2-Way Hanging High Ceiling Pendant Speaker , SoundTube
Category : Pro Speakers
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : RI-HP1290I
Brand Name : SoundTube
Manufacturer : MSE Audio
Manufacturer Part Number : HP1290I
Product Model : HP1290i
Product Name : HP1290i High Power Speaker
Product Series : HPi
Product Type : Speaker
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 15875.733
Crossover Type : 2-way
Impedance : 8 Ohm
Impedance (Ohm) : 8
Maximum Frequency Response (Hz) : 22000
Minimum Frequency Response (Hz) : 59
PMPO Output Power (W) : 300
Sensitivity : 96 dB
Sensitivity (dB) : 96
Speaker Size : 12"
Tweeter Driver Material : Mylar
Tweeter Driver Size : 1.38"
Tweeter Driver Size (mm) : 34.925
Wireless Speaker : No
Woofer Driver Material : Fiber
Woofer Driver Size : 12"
Woofer Driver Size (mm) : 304.8
Maximum Frequency Response : 22 kHz
Minimum Frequency Response : 59 Hz
Number of Speakers : 1
PMPO Output Power : 300 W
RMS Output Power : 150 W
RMS Output Power (W) : 150
Color : White
Diameter (mm) : 528.32
Enclosure Type : Ported
Form Factor : In-ceiling
Height : 22.8"
Height (mm) : 579.12
Speaker Installation : Indoor/Outdoor
Weight (Approximate) : 35 lb
Diameter : 20.8"
Limited Warranty : 5 Year
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Package Contents : <ul> <li>HP1290i High Power Speaker</li> <li>Hanging Hardware</li> <li>Euroblock Connector </li> <li>Terminal Weather Boot</li> <li>Main and Safety Cables with SpeedClamp</li> </ul>