The easy, pocket-sized fiber troubleshooter
Quickly verify fiber activity, polarity, and connectivity with the FiberLert™ Live Fiber Detector. This pocket-sized tool tests single-mode, multimode, UPC and APC patch cords and ports with a non-contact / non-contaminating detector. The LightBeat™ feature flashes the LED, indicating a powered-on condition and good battery, a timer shuts FiberLert™ off after five minutes of inactivity to extend battery life (2xAAA, included). Rugged design includes a convenient pocket clip and is backed by a two-year warranty.
- Detects optical power in single-mode and multimode fiber wavelengths (near infrared range 850 nm to 1625 nm)
- No setup or interpretation needed - light and sound indicate presence of an optical signal
- "Non contact" detector reduces the risk of contamination and damage
- Suitable for ports and patch cords, SM, MM, UPC and APC connections
- LightBeat™ flashes to indicate operation and battery status; powers off after five minutes of inactivity to preserve battery life (2xAAA, included)
- Two-year warranty
Name : Fluke 5317262 Fiberlert Live Fiber Detector , Fluke
Category : Fiber Optic Testers
UPC Code : 195112035665
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HW-5317262
Brand Name : Fluke Networks
Manufacturer : Fluke Networks
Manufacturer Part Number : 5317262
Product Line : FiberLert
Product Name : FiberLert Live Fiber Detector
Product Type : Fiber Distance/Fault Locator
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 59.534
Device Function : Fiber Optic Cable Testing
Battery Size Supported : AAA
Number of Batteries Supported : 2
Depth : 10.3"
Depth (mm) : 260.858
Height : 2.9"
Height (mm) : 72.898
Weight (Approximate) : 2.10 oz
Width : 1.4"
Width (mm) : 36.068
Battery Included : Yes
Limited Warranty : 2 Year
Package Contents : <ul> <li>FiberLert Live Fiber Detector</li> <li>2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries</li> </ul>