Interactive Learning Fun with BenQ's Leading Technology Foster Active Learning through Interactive Technology-PointWrite Touch
BenQ education projectors are equipped with PointWrite™ technology which tranforms any surface into an interactive whiteboard. This technology utilizes an innovative infrared technology to detect transmitter light emitted from a PointWrite camera and touch module that enables the camera to detect the finger or object movements. This allows teachers to invite students up to the board to make notes, answer questions, or collaborate on digital paintings, sparking creativity, imagination and lots of fun.
- PointWrite™ kit coupled with QWrite™ software to seamlessly integrate with BenQ projectors for a truly collaborative learning environment
- Compatible with Windows/Mac OSX operating systems
- Used with PointWrite camera module and enables finger touch capability**
- Supports up to 4 fingers writing simultaneously
- Gesture support in Windows 8 and above
- Dual screen touch for ultra-wide working space
- Effortless setup with only 1 second auto calibration*
*Calibration speed may vary depending on computer system.
**Touch module is an optional unit for PointWrite interactive cameras PW02, PW01U and PW20U to enable finger touch function.
Name : BenQ PT12 PointWrite Touch Module for PointWrite Interactive Cameras , BenQ
Category : Pro Accessories & Mounts
UPC Code : 840046035259
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 2Q-5JJ8L2613
Brand Name : BenQ
Manufacturer : BenQ Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : 5J.J8L26.13E
Product Line : PointWrite
Product Model : PT12
Product Name : PointWrite Touch Module PT12
Product Type : Projector Touch Module
Application/Usage : Projector
Compatibility : <b>Benq PointWrite interactive camera:</b> <ul> <li>PW02</li> <li>PW01U</li> <li>PW20U</li> </ul>