The 5806W3 is an ideal smoke detector for difficult-to-wire locations, applications where room aesthetics are critical or where hazardous materials exist. There are no holes to drill or wires to run, so you can preserve the beauty of the protected premise while protecting it.
The 5806W3 incorporates a state-of-the-art optical sensing chamber and advanced microprocessor. It also helps eliminate nuisance alarms and virtually eliminates non-billable service calls and fines resulting from false alarms. The microprocessor allows the detector to automatically maintain proper operation at factory-calibrated detection levels, even when sensitivity is altered due to the presence of contaminants settling into the unit’s smoke chamber. A removable detector cover and chamber top allow the technician to quickly and easily clean the detector chamber without disassembling the detector head.
- Smoothing Algorithms: Mathematical calculations in the detector’s software that minimize nuisance alarms by smoothing out short term spikes from dust and smoke.
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular, non-emergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Drift Compensation: Virtually eliminates nuisance alarms from long-term dust build-up by automatically adjusting the detector’s sensitivity
- Removable Detector Cover and Chamber Top: The technician is able to quickly and easily clean the detector chamber without disassembling the detector head
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and SMB light Commercial Applications: Both residential and SMB light commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is easier with green and red LED status indicators. The green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates an abnormal condition.
- Easy-to-install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports to accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased.
- Utilizes one long-life 3V lithium battery
- Additional Features: Microcontroller runs on an 4.0 MHz clock, Horn operates at 3.3 KHz with sound pressure level of 85dBA at 10 feet, Built-in wireless transmitter, temporal code 3 sounder
Name : Honeywell Home 5806W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Detector , Honeywell Home
Category : Smoke Detectors
UPC Code : 781410837546
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 5806W3
Brand Name : Honeywell Home
Manufacturer : Resideo
Manufacturer Part Number : 5806W3
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Model : 5806W3
Product Name : 5806W3 Smoke Detector
Product Series : 5800
Product Type : Smoke Detector
Sensing Technology : Photoelectric
Status Indicators : Alarm, LED
Input Voltage : 3 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 3
Power Source : Battery
Limited Warranty : 1 Year