The HDMI Extender Kit (500451) allows HDMI equipment to be connected up to 131ft (40m) at 4K/30 (4:4:4) or 4K/60 (4:2:0) resolutions, or 230 ft (70 m) at resolutions up to 1080p via one (1) Cat 5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration. This kit comes with one (1) transmitter, one (1) receiver, one (1) IR Emitter, and one (1) IR sensor.
Digital signage, commercial AV systems, classroom projector systems, boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems, medical information systems.
- Supports 1080p deep color and full 3D to distances of up to 230 ft (70m) over single Cat5e/6
- Supports 4K @ 24/25/30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K/60 (4:2:0) to distances of up to 131 ft (40m) over single Cat5e/6
- Supports Bi-directional IR pass through
- Supports all digital audio modes
- Includes IR emitter and IR sensor (carrier-wave)
- Compatible with 500451-PoE
Name : MuxLab 500451-TX HDMI Transmitter, HDBT and UHD-4K , MuxLab
Category : Video Conference Interface Units
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 5M-500451TX
Brand Name : MuxLab
Manufacturer : MuxLab, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : 500451-TX
Product Model : 500451-TX
Product Name : HDMI Transmitter, HDBT, UHD-4K
Product Type : Video Extender Transmitter
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Limited Warranty : 2 Year
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes