- Wired Conference Microphone Family
- Multiple Color Options (Black, White and Brushed Nickel)
- Omnidirectional and Directional (Cardioid) Models
- Unmatched Performance, Audio Quality, and Dependability
- Optional Permanent Mounting Adapter
- Revolabs' RF Armor™ Protects Against RF Noise on the Microphone and Wiring
- Mix-and-Match Wired and Wireless Microphones
Revolabs' Elite Wired Microphones provide users with a unique combination of exceptional performance features and contemporary design elements to meet the demands of various conference environments. Using the same form factor and user interface as Revolabs Executive Elite Wireless Microphones, the new Elite Wired Microphones are also ideal for environments in which wired and wireless microphones are used in tandem, increasing the maximum number of microphones available in a space and combining wireless flexibility with the security of wired microphones. Part of an installed audio solution, Revolabs' Elite Wired Microphones can be integrated with audio post-processing and mixing appliances in support of any unified communications application as well as other applications requiring audio support.
Revolabs Elite Wired Microphones provide superior audio quality, setting new standards for signal-to-noise ratio and the supported frequency range. The microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless devices.
- Low latency and signal issues, often found in wireless connectivity, are no longer a problem with wired connectivity
- Capable of throwing low subs and soaring vocals with 160 Hz - 16 kHz frequency
- Can be placed on a desk and let you experience the opulence of having the mic close to the face while speaking
- Omni-directional polar pattern
Name : Yamaha 01-EWM-OM-BNI Revolabs Executive Elite Wired Omnidirectional Tabletop Microphone, Brushed Nickel , Yamaha
Category : Pro Microphones, Headphones & Headsets
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 60-EWMOMBNI
Brand Name : Yamaha
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Manufacturer : Yamaha Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : 01EWMOMBNI
Product Line : Executive Elite
Product Model : 01-EWM-OM-BNI
Product Name : Elite 01-EWM-OM-BNI Microphone
Product Type : Microphone
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 187.107
Host Interface : XLR
Maximum Frequency Response (Hz) : 16000
Minimum Frequency Response (Hz) : 160
Polar Pattern : Omni-directional
Maximum Frequency Response : 16 kHz
Minimum Frequency Response : 160 Hz
Microphone Sensitivity : -35 dB
Microphone Sensitivity (dB) : -34.8
Microphone Type : Desktop
Depth : 3.1"
Depth (mm) : 79.375
Height : 1.1"
Height (mm) : 28.575
Weight (Approximate) : 6.60 oz
Width : 3.1"
Width (mm) : 79.375
Environmental Certification : WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes