The demand for high quality audio is increasing as high resolution content becomes prevalent in the video production industry. Today's content creators are faced with the challenge of capturing high-quality audio quickly, reliably and with limited resources.
Offering superb sound quality with digital processing, reliable RF transmission, true double tuner diversity reception and friendly features, the UWP-D series is an ideal partner for ENG (electronic news gathering) and EFP (electronic field production), as well as documentaries and weddings.
- High quality sound with Sony digital audio processing
- NFC SYNC function for quick and easy secure channel setting (IR sync capability with URX-P03, URX-P03D, and URX-S03D receivers)
- Interchangeable head for wide choice of microphone capsules
- Auto gain mode volume control
- +15 dB gain volume boost mode for off-mic audio
- Transmitter frequency sent to receiver for matching multiple receivers to one transmitter
- Variable muting function
- Compatibility with Sony WL-800/UWP/UWP-D series
- High visibility OLED display, ideal for indoor/outdoor use
Name : Sony Pro UTX-M40/14 UWP-D Handheld Microphone with Unidirectional Capsule, UC14: 470-542 MHz , Sony Pro
Category : Pro Microphones, Headphones & Headsets
UPC Code : 027242918689
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 61-UTXM4014
Brand Name : Sony Pro
Manufacturer : Sony Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : UTXM40/14
Product Model : UTX-M40/14
Product Name : UWP-D Handheld Microphone with Unidirectional Capsule
Product Series : UWP-D
Product Type : Wireless Microphone System Transmitter
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 255
Maximum Frequency Response (Hz) : 18000
Maximum Operating Frequency (Hz) : 542000000
Minimum Frequency Response (Hz) : 70
Minimum Operating Frequency (Hz) : 470000000
Operating Range : 330.05 ft
Operating Range (mm) : 100600
Polar Pattern : Uni-directional
Maximum Frequency Response : 18 kHz
Minimum Frequency Response : 70 Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) : 102 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) (dB) : 102
Battery Chemistry : Alkaline
Battery Run Time : 8 Hour
Battery Run Time (Second) : 28800
Battery Size Supported : AA
Number of Batteries Supported : 2
Microphone Technology : Dynamic
Network & Communication
Maximum Operating Frequency : 542 MHz
Minimum Operating Frequency : 470 MHz
Depth : 0.7"
Depth (mm) : 17.78
Diameter (mm) : 48
Height : 2.9"
Height (mm) : 73.66
Product Material : Metal
Weight (Approximate) : 8.99 oz
Width : 2.5"
Width (mm) : 63.5
Diameter : 1.9"
Length : 10.2"
Length (mm) : 258