The demand for high quality audio is increasing as high-resolution content becomes prevalent in the video production industry. Today's content creators are faced with the challenge of capturing high-quality audio quickly, reliably and with limited resources.
Offering superb sound quality with digital processing, reliable RF transmission, true double tuner diversity reception and friendly features, the UWP-D series is an ideal partner for ENG (electronic news gathering) and EFP (electronic field production), as well as documentaries and weddings.
The UWP-D22 bodypack wireless microphone package includes the UTX-M40 handheld microphone and URX-P40 receiver, plus accessories.
- High-quality sound with Sony digital audio processing
- NFC SYNC function for quick and easy secure channel setting (IR sync capability with UTX-M40 transmitter from URX-P03, URX-P03D and URX-S03D receivers)
- True double tuner diversity for stable signal reception
- Interchangeable head for wide choice of microphone capsules
- Auto gain mode volume control
- +15 dB gain volume boost mode for off-mic audio
- Channel memory for fast switching between receiver frequencies for two-transmitter operation
- Transmitter frequency sent to receiver, for matching multiple receivers to one transmitter
- Headphone output for monitoring
- Monitor mode for using a receiver as an ear monitor
- Variable muting function
- Compatibility with Sony WL-800/UWP/UWP-D series
- Receiver output level control
- High visibility OLED display, ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- USB connector for power supply (URX-P40 only)
- Digital audio interface support with SMAD-P5 Multi Interface (MI) Shoe Adaptor (optional)
- Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound Advanced digital audio processing technology by Sony assures high quality sound with improved transient response performance. A new [optional] digital audio interface enables direct digital sound recording with many Sony professional camcorders and Alpha interchangeable lens cameras via the SMAD-P5 Multi Interface MI shoe adaptor, bypassing A/D and D/A conversion stages to further ensure excellent sound quality.
- Fast, easy frequency setting Sony's uniquely user-friendly NFC SYNC feature allows quick, intuitive secure channel setting between transmitter and receiver.
- Seamless camcorder integration Integration with compatible Sony camcorders (requires SMAD-P5 Multi Interface shoe adaptor) displays audio information such as RF level meter, audio mute status and transmitter low battery alert in the camera's viewfinder.
- Via the SMAD-P5, audio signals are transmitted from receiver to camera without requiring a cable connection. The wireless receiver can also receive power from the camera, with synchronized power on/off between camera and receiver for more effective power management.
- Light, compact design Reduced system size and weight enable superior mobility in a wide range of applications including news, documentaries, weddings and remote production. The receiver's compact size and light weight make it an ideal partner for use small camcorders and interchangeable lens digital cameras.
Name : Sony Pro UWP-D22/90 UWP-D Handheld Wireless Microphone and Portable Receiver Package, UC90: 941-960 MHz , Sony Pro
Category : Pro Microphones, Headphones & Headsets
UPC Code : 027242918603
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 61-UWPD2290
Brand Name : Sony Pro
Manufacturer : Sony Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : UWPD22/90
Product Model : UWP-D22/90
Product Name : UWP-D Handheld Wireless Microphone Package
Product Series : UWP-D
Product Type : Wireless Microphone System
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 131, 255
Maximum Frequency Response (Hz) : 18000
Maximum Operating Frequency (Hz) : 960000000
Minimum Frequency Response (Hz) : 23
Minimum Operating Frequency (Hz) : 941000000
Operating Range : 330.05 ft
Operating Range (mm) : 100600
Polar Pattern : Uni-directional
Maximum Frequency Response : 18 kHz
Minimum Frequency Response : 23 Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) : 60 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) (dB) : 60
Battery Chemistry : Alkaline
Battery Run Time : 6 Hour, 8 Hour
Battery Run Time (Second) : 21600, 28800
Battery Size Supported : AA, LR6
Number of Batteries Supported : 2
Mini-phone : Yes
Microphone Technology : Dynamic
Network & Communication
Maximum Operating Frequency : 960 MHz
Minimum Operating Frequency : 941 MHz
Depth : 1.2"
Depth (mm) : 31
Height : 2.8"
Height (mm) : 70
Product Material : Metal
Weight (Approximate) : 4.62 oz, 8.99 oz
Width : 2.5"
Width (mm) : 63
Package Contents : <ul> <li>URX-P40 Receiver</li> <li>UTX-M40 Handheld Microphone</li> <li>Accessories</li> </ul>