The MUX-8258-4 /-8C is a high quality program analog audio embedder capable of embedding up to 8 analog audio channels into an 3G / HD / SD SDI signal. Audio pr oc amp control on each input allows for audio processing with independent channel sample rate conversions, gain of ±10dB, audio delay up to 1 second, channel phase invert and summing capability.
The MUX-8258-4C /-8C is extremely flexible in handling channel assignments and channel re-mapping as well as fully configurable append and overwrite capability for existing channels. Various configuration options are available for backup scenarios should a loss of input occur.
The MUX-8258-4C features 4 balanced analog audio inputs and the MUX-8258-8C features 8 balanced analog audio inputs.
- Analog audio embedding for all popular HD / SD SDI formats
- Analog gain processed entirely in the analog domain
- Audio proc amp controls; gain, invert, delay and sum
- Full control over channel assignments, primary and backup sources
- Configurable overwrite and append capability for existing embedded audio
- Programmable video output on SDI input loss
- Backup audio insertion on audio input loss
- Programmable silence detection and timeout thresholds
- No audio breakout cables required
- 5-year transferable warranty
- MUX-8258-4C Power: 9.5 watts
- MUX-8258-8C Power: 11 watts
Name : Ross Video MUX-8258-4C 3G / HD / SD SDI Analog Audio Embedder , Ross Video
Category : Pro Audio Mixers
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 88-MX8254R2C
Brand Name : Ross
Manufacturer : Ross Video Ltd.
Manufacturer Part Number : MUX-8258-4C-R2C
Product Model : MUX-8258-4C 3G
Product Name : MUX-8258-4C 3G Analog Audio Embedder
Product Type : Analog Audio Embedder
Compatibility : <p>Ross Video MUX-8258-4C 8-channel Audio Multiplexer</p>
TAA Compliant : No