The RCP-QE Series offers unmatched flexibility and ease-of-use. They are ideal for use in OB vans or production houses where configurations change regularly, and are equally useful in studios where unlimited configurations enable fast and simple customized setups of each panel.
Ethernet based connectivity means increased ease of configuration, and provides for more flexible control architectures. The RCP-QE Series remote control panel offers 18 or 36 colored backlit graphic LCD keys with multiple menus, enabling users to easily navigate through the system with just a few key presses.
• 17 programmable buttons (functions, backlighting level, color, and custom text)
• Operation in XY mode
• Up to 32 router levels may be controlled
• Virtual routing and resource management
• Custom module in DashBoard for easy creation of configuration files
• Firmware is fully upgradeable using DashBoard
• Slim modular design integrates with NK Series devices via NK-NET Ethernet to T-BUS bridge
• Up to250 pages of programmable menus including navigation buttons
• Assignable functions of destination, source, crosspoint, level, breakaway, breakaway step, macro, salvo, Category Index Navigation, protect, take, chop, de-assign, machine control, panel lock, menu link, menu navigation, and menu display.