AMSEC’S DS SERIES DEPOSITORY SAFES are designed to provide immediate deposits and storage for cash, jewelry and miscellaneous valuables.
Deposits can be made to a locked compartment via a top-loading rotary hopper, a reverse or a front-loading deposit door.
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard
- 2014 is available w/reverse hopper.
- Large package sizes: (Top Load Rotary): 4-3/4"D x 4-3/4"W x 10"L (Front/Reverse Load): 4"D x 2-3/4"W x 10-1/2"L Recessed, heavy duty 3/16" construction (1/4" door).
- Protected by dual “anti-fish” baffles
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to pry attack.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Optional electronic locks available
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
Name : IDX DSF2014K DS Series Depository Safe Front Load Key Lock , IDX
Category : Cabinets & Enclosures
UPC Code : 999999338629
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 9A-DSF2014K
Brand Name : IDX
Manufacturer Part Number : DSF2014K