The new FG-1625F Glassbreak Detector uses the latest technology to provide faster response and increased false alarm immunity. The FG-1625F is specifically designed to allow fast, easy installation, while the adjustable sensitivity settings can compensate for the acoustics of any room. Optimum operation can be quickly verified using the FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator. The FG-1625F was designed to adequately cover all sizes of single gang electrical boxes. Flush mount installations are now easier and better looking than ever.
- Pack of 10
- FlexCore™ Signal Processor: The FlexCore™ Signal Processor is an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), which processes sound data in parallel rather than sequentially; for faster, more accurate detection decisions. The combination of proven FlexGuard® performance with the speed of FlexCore processing provides unmatched false alarm immunity without compromising detection.
- Easy Installation and Setup: Honeywell Home patented technology allows remote activation of Test Mode (with simulator). The FG-1625F has 45° terminal blocks for easier wiring. A hand-clap feature verifies that the detector is functioning.
- Selectable Sensitivity: Two DIP switches on the FG-1625F make it easy to set the sensitivity to match the acoustics of the room. Four different sensitivity levels are available, ranging from very low to high. The range can then be verified remotely with the FlexGuard FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator.
- Mount the Detector Anywhere: Mounts on any wall or on the ceiling, with no minimum range and a maximum range of 25' (7.6m) to the glass. The FG-1625F fits a standard single gang electrical box; while the FG-1525FD version is specifically designed for double gang boxes.
- Covers All Glass Types: The FG-1625F works on all glass types, including plate, tempered, laminated, wired, film-coated and sealed insulating.
- Multiple Domain Signal Analysis: The FG-1625F performs Multiple Domain Signal Analysis in which time, frequency and amplitude characteristics are evaluated for signal qualification. This enables the detector to accurately discriminate false alarms from true glassbreak events.
- Enclosed PC Board: The PCB is protected from potential damage during installation.
- Patented Remote Test Mode: The Patented Remote Test Mode can enable or disable the indicator LEDs using the FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator. The unit automatically resets from Test Mode in five minutes.
- Mounting Locations: The FG-1625F can be mounted on the ceiling, opposite wall, adjoining wall, or the same wall as the glass.
Name : Honeywell Home FG-1625F FlexGuard Flush Mount Glassbreak Detector, 25', 10-Pack (FG-1625F10) , Honeywell Home
Category : Glass Break Sensors
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : CK-FG1625F10
Brand Name : Honeywell Home
Manufacturer : Resideo
Manufacturer Part Number : 0-001-027-01/10
Packaged Quantity : 10
Product Line : FlexGuard
Product Model : FG1625F
Product Name : FG-1625F Flush Mount Glassbreak Detector
Product Type : Glass Break Detector
Application/Usage : Alarm System
Form Factor : Ceiling Mountable, Flush Mount, Wall Mountable