This "stand-alone" access control system is designed for low cost and easy installation while only using a minimal amount of additional components. Minimal operation only requires a 12 or 24 VDC power supply and an electric door lock. All necessary relays and other security features are built into its thin profile, allowing most models to be installed into a standard electrical box. This Keypad relaces our 6000 series stand-alone keypad while maintaining the same programming features and operation of the 6000.
- Get protected against unauthorized access, while also reducing fraud and identity theft with this keypad access device
- No more need of physical keys, get benefits of keyless entry with the personal identification number (PIN)
- Designed for door security
- The door-mountable form factor provides convenient installation
- Includes 6500 Series control board
- Single-Gang - 2 LEDs
- Flush mount plate
- Standard-size keypad
- Red and green 12VDC LEDs
- Easily mounted in an optional 950011 tamper box
- 2.75" W x 4.5" L x 1.2" D (40mm x 53mm x 30mm)
Name : Corby 6520 Indoor StandAlone Programmable Keypad Access Device, Single Gang , Corby
Category : Access Control Keypads
UPC Code : 769586065208
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : CY-6520
Brand Name : Corby
Manufacturer : Corby Industries, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : 6520
Product Model : 6520
Product Name : 6520 SA Programmable Keypad Access Device
Product Series : 6500
Product Type : Keypad Access Device
Identification Method : Key Code
Number of Users : 165
Application/Usage : Door
Depth : 1.2"
Depth (mm) : 30.48
Form Factor : Door-mountable
Height : 4.5"
Height (mm) : 114.3
Width : 2.8"
Width (mm) : 69.85
Input Voltage : 24 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 24