Connect with confidence using the SmartNode SN200 Series, legacy telephony equipment to nowadays common SIP trunk and hosted services. The SN200 Series support a variety of telephony interfaces, from 1 to 4 simultaneous calls.
Designed for professional network deployments, the SN200 provides Telco Operators and Enterprise users a cost-effective solution integrating legacy phones, fax and metering machines in to an All-IP Network.
Orchestrated by the Patton Cloud, the CapEx associated with deployment, operation and management of the SN200 is the lowest in the market. Secure Zero touch, mass provisioning is standard and included in every SN200 model.
Whether used as an ATA, connecting legacy telephones to an IP PBX or as a VoIP Gateway integrating legacy fax machines into a hosted UC environment, the SN200 adapts to every use-case.
Operated, managed, and administrated through the Patton Cloud proactive notification in case of a customer network problem, helps to reduce service downtimes and increase customer satisfaction.
- Up to 4 Analog Interfaces (FXS)
- Advanced Calling Features
- Call-waiting, hold, park, transfer, toggle, local and server-side conference, MWI, caller ID and more.
- Full VoIP protocol support
- SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, SIPv2 over IPv6, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Lowest OPEX
- Secure zero-touch and mass provisioning (HTTPS) coupled with operation, administration and management out of the Patton Cloud resulting in the lowest OPEX ATA on the market.
- Easy Management & Provisioning
- Patton Cloud orchestrated, Web Wizard, HTTPS, TR-069*** zero-touch provisioning, SNMP, and command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Small Form Factor
- Smallest size ATA on the market.
- Outstanding Interoperability
- Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP-PBX manufacturers.
- Why SmartNode?
- Patton Quality
- Swiss Engineered-Made in the USA
- Unrivaled Customer Support
- FREE Software Upgrades
Name : Patton SN200/2JS2V/EUI 2x Fxs Rj11; 1x 10/100basetx, (100?240 Vac) , Patton Electronics
Category : Ethernet Adapters
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : EF-SN2002JSU
Brand Name : Patton
Manufacturer : Patton Electronics Co
Manufacturer Part Number : SN200/2JS2V/EUI
Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports : 2
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Line : SmartNode
Product Model : SN200/2JS2V/EUI
Product Name : SmartNode 200 SN200/2JS2V/EUI VoIP Gateway
Product Series : 200
Product Type : VoIP Gateway
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 89.868
Wireless LAN : No
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology : Fast Ethernet
Network Standard : 10/100Base-T
Depth : 2.6"
Depth (mm) : 66.04
Form Factor : Desktop
Height : 0.7"
Height (mm) : 17.78
Weight (Approximate) : 3.17 oz
Width : 1.1"
Width (mm) : 27.94
Country of Origin : United States
Package Contents : <ul> <li>SmartNode 200 SN200/2JS2V/EUI VoIP Gateway</li> <li>Power Adapter</li> </ul>