The GRI 180 Series is the industry standard 3/4" diameter recessed steel door switch set with 12" leads. The 184 Series is a 1" diameter switch set.
The innovative GRI 8080-T Series is a 3/4" diameter recessed switch set designed for residential, commercial and industrial steel doors and frames. The shorter length and the introduction of PC board type terminals makes the installation of the set quick and simple with no soldering, B connectors or tape to catch during installation or removal, reducing the cost of installation and creating greater profitability.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Colors: White, Brown, Grey or Black
- UL and ULC Approved
- 180-12 & 184-12 UL 10C Fire Rated
- Available in Closed Loop, Open Loop and SPDT
- 3/4" and 1" Diameter Mounting
- Standard 12" Leads or Terminals
- Solid, One Piece Design
- 7/8" Diameter also Available - Call Factory
- Switches or Magnets are Available Separately
- Standard 1/2"+ Gap on Steel
- Wide Gap 1"+ Gap on Steel
- Supervisory Loops Available
Name : GRI 195-12-B 3/4" Steel Door Recessed Switch Set, Standard Gap, 5W, 175VDC, 0.25 Amp, DPDT, C X 2, Brown , George Risk Industries
Category : Magnetic Contacts
UPC Code : 697625026432
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : GI-19512BR
Brand Name : GRI
Manufacturer : George Risk Industries
Manufacturer Part Number : 195-12-B
Product Name : Magnetic Contact
Product Type : Magnetic Contact
Contact Configuration : DPDT
Lead Length : 12"
Lead Length (mm) : 304.8
Mounting Type : Recessed Mount
Recommended Use : Door
Standard Gap : 0.50"
Standard Gap (mm) : 12.7
Color : Brown
Diameter (mm) : 19.05
Product Material : Steel
Diameter : 0.8"