The new GRI DOOR ALERT/POOL ALARM was designed as an aid for prevention of an unattended access to a pool/spa area by a small child. Monitoring all doors or windows with CLOSED LOOP magnetic reed switches, the DOOR ALERT/ POOL ALARM will sound an alarm should anyone too small to manage the adult pass through feature attempt access to the pool/spa area.
For maximum protection all moveable openings should be protected in such a manner by the GRI DOOR ALERT/POOL ALARM. The 289-1, 289-2, 289-3 and 289-4 can be operated with an on-board 9 volt battery with a 12 volt externally supplied DC power source, in which case the battery will perform a back-up function should the externally supplied source fail for any reason. Both power sources have been designed to maintain a minimum sound pressure level of 85db at 10'.
- ETL Tested To Be In Compliance With Standard for Safety,
- UL 2017, and Florida Building Commission Code
- Requirements, Per ETL Listing Number 3035022
- Exceeds Operational Requirements of Model Barrier Codes
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Monitors Entry to Pool and Spa Areas
- Instant On Or 7 Second Delay Models Available
- Surface or Flush Mount Models
- 15 Second Adult Shunt
- Built-in Back-up Battery Capable
- Must Be Hard Wired To Remote 12 Volt maximum 500 mA Source or To Plug In Power Source.
- Applied Voltage Must Not Exceed 15 VDC. Battery for Backup Only.
Name : GRI 289-1 Recessed Door Alert/Pool Alarm 7-Second Delay, Closed Loop, ETL Listed , George Risk Industries
Category : Pool Alarms
UPC Code : 697625900701
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : GI-2891
Brand Name : GRI
Manufacturer : George Risk Industries
Manufacturer Part Number : 289-1
Product Model : 289-1
Product Name : 289-1 Pool Alarm
Product Type : Pool Alarm
Limited Warranty : 1 Year
Country of Origin : United States