The GRI DOOR ALERT/POOL ALARM uses a microprocessor to monitor the CLOSED LOOP magnetic reed switches, shunt/cancel button, battery and power supply voltages, and to provide the timing options. The re- cessed versions are designed to fit inside a single gang utility box, while the surface mount versions may easily be mounted to the wall of any structure.
The 289-1 and 289-2 versions offer a seven second delay in which an adult may open the protected door, shut it, and then press the shunt/ cancel button without the alarm sounding.
The 289-3 and 289-4 versions alarm instantly if the protected door is open before the shunt/cancel button is pressed.
All versions must be operated with a 12 volt externally supplied DC power source. An onboard 9 volt battery can be used, in which case the battery will perform a backup function should the externally supplied source fail for any reason. The GRI DOOR ALERT/POOL ALARM is designed to maintain a minimum sound pressure level.
- ETL Tested To Be In Compliance With Standard for Safety,
- UL 2017, and Florida Building Commission Code
- Requirements, Per ETL Listing Number 3035022
- Exceeds Operational Requirements of Model Barrier Codes
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Monitors Entry to Pool and Spa Areas
- Instant On Or 7 Second Delay Models Available
- Surface or Flush Mount Models
- 15 Second Adult Shunt
- Built-in Back-up Battery Capable
- Must Be Hard Wired To Remote 12 Volt maximum 500 mA Source or To Plug In Power Source.
- Applied Voltage Must Not Exceed 15 VDC. Battery for Backup Only.
Name : GRI 289-4 Surface Mount Door Alert/Pool Alarm, Insant On, Closed Loop, ETL Listed , George Risk Industries
Category : Pool Alarms
UPC Code : 697625900855
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : GI-2894
Brand Name : GRI
Manufacturer : George Risk Industries
Manufacturer Part Number : 289-4
Product Model : 289-4
Product Name : 289-4 Pool Alarm
Product Type : Pool Alarm
Limited Warranty : 1 Year
Country of Origin : United States