The voice High Density (HD) modular jacks, RJ-11 keystone jack, is 6-position 6-conductor (6P6C). Its HD design offers a smaller rear footprint, maximizing space in confined work areas, and allows the use of more modular jacks within the same space. The voice High-density modular jacks are designed for business system applications. The IDC accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire and is suitable for use with Apple Talk, DSL, Voice, and Arcnet applications. Compatible with RJ11/14 and 25 modular jacks and plugs.
- Designed for all voice connectivity applications.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time.
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density.
- Provides for more port configurations in a smaller area.
- Includes an integrated USOC/UTP color wiring diagram.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- Works with all telephone line cords.
- Installation instructions included.
- UL listed.
Name : ICC IC1076F0BK Voice RJ11 Keystone Jack for HD Style, Black , ICC
Category : Keystone Jacks
UPC Code : 633758018159
Country of Origin : Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-1076F0BK
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : IC1076F0BK
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Name : Voice, RJ-11/14/25, HD, Modular Connector, Black
Product Type : Network Connector
Connector Details : 1 x RJ-11 Network Female
Contact Plating : Gold, Phosphor Bronze
Connector Type : RJ-11 Network - Female
Color : Black
Features : Flame Retardant
Package Contents : <ul><li>6P6C HD RJ-11 Voice Module, 1 PC</li><li>1 x Wire Cap</li><li>Installation instructions</li></ul>