Category 5e High Density (HD) modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and is designed with a smaller rear footprint maximizing space utilization in confined work areas. It is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA Category 5e performance standards.
- CAT5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE++) Type 4; up to 100 Watts.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals.
- Exceeds Category 5e industry performance requirements.
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool or JackEasy Termination Tool.
- Designed with rear split back 110 IDC reducing termination time.
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density.
- Provides for more port configurations in a smaller area.
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram.
- Backward compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- For use with Category 5e patch cords.
- Installation instructions included.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent performances.
- UL 1863 Compliant.
Name : ICC IC1078F5GN CAT5e RJ45 Keystone Jack for HD Style, Green , ICC
Category : Keystone Jacks
UPC Code : 633758018067
Country of Origin : Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-1078F5GN
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : IC1078F5GN
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Name : Data CAT 5e HD
Product Type : Network Connector
Connector Details : 1 x RJ-45 Network Female
Contact Plating : Gold
Connector Type : RJ-45 Network - Female
Color : Green
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes