ICC's CAT 6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) patch cords exceed all performance requirements up to 550 MHz, ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and is UL listed.
These patch cords are made from ultra slim, low profile snag-free boots for high density applications. They are available in a variety of colors to easily differentiate connection types and with the most popular stock lengths.
- 100 % Factory Tested , 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, EZ release, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare 24 AWG copper wire
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated
- Available in 8 colors (Blue, Black, Green, Gray, Orange, Red, White, Yellow)
- Available in 7 lengths (1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14, 25 ft)
Name : ICC ICPCSK05BK CAT6 Molded Boot Patch Cord, 5' (1.5m), Black , ICC
Category : Category 6 Patch Cables
UPC Code : 633758034692
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-ICPCSK5BK
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : ICPCSK05BK
Product Line : Ultra Slim
Product Model : ICPCSK05BK
Product Name : Ultra Slim Cat.6 Patch Cable
Product Type : Network Cable
American Wire Gauge : 24 AWG
Cable Characteristic : Patch Cable
Cable Type : Category 6
Connector on First End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
Connector on Second End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
Contact Plating : Gold
Device Supported : Network Device
Cable Length (mm) : 1524
Color : Black
Material : Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Features : Booted, Molded, Snagless, Stranded, Ultra Flexible