ICC’s CAT6A foiled twisted pair (U/FTP) patch cords exceed all performance requirements up to 500 MHz, and is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and UL listed. All ICC’s CAT6A patch cords are backward compatible with Category 5e and 6 cabling systems.
- Component-rated CAT6A patch cords assuring high signal quality, minimal crosstalk and return loss, and minimizing alien crosstalk.
- Creates a high-speed CAT6A Connection for cross and direct connects by patching cables runs to subsystems and equipment.
- Designed with a low-profile, snagless boots for high-density applications.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C Category 6A connecting requirements.
- Supports 10GbE bandwidth.
- Shielded construction reduces EMI/RFI interference.
- Available in 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, and 25 feet
- Available in blue, white, black and yellow.
- Compatible with lower Category 6 and 5e for U/FTP or Shielded cabling systems.
- Same U/FTP patch cord for U/FTP or shielded applications.
Name : ICC ICPCSG10BL CAT6A U/FTP Patch Cord, 10', Blue , ICC
Category : Category 6A Patch Cables
UPC Code : 633758029681
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-PCSG10BL
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : ICPCSG10BL
Packaged Quantity : 1 Piece
Product Model : ICPCSG10BL
Product Name : Patch Cord, Cat 6a, U/FTP, Blue
Product Type : Network Cable
American Wire Gauge : 26 AWG
Boot Type : Snagless
Cable Characteristic : Patch Cable
Cable Type : Category 6a
Connector on First End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
Connector on Second End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
Contact Plating : Gold
Device Supported : Network Device
Frequency / Bandwidth Rating : 10 Gbe
Jacket Type : CM, CMG, CMH, CMR, CMX, FT4
Shielding : Yes
Media & Performance
Data Transfer Rate : 10 Gbit/s
Data Transfer Rate (Bps) : 1342177280
Cable Length : 10'
Cable Length (mm) : 3048
Color : Blue
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Country of Origin : United States
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Features : Alien Cross Talk (AXT), Booted, Crosstalk Protection, EMI/RF Protection, Equal Level Far End Crosstalk (ELFEXT), Minimized Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT), Molded, Power-sum Equal Level Far-End Crosstalk (PSELFEXT), Power-sum Near End Crosstalk (PSNEXT), Stranded