ICC’s CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) patch cords exceed all performance requirements up to 550 MHz. They are ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and UL listed. These patch cords are made from low-profile, snag-free boots for high-density applications. They are available in the most popular stock length and in a variety of colors to easily differentiate connection types.
- 100 % Factory Tested , 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, EZ release, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare 24 AWG copper wire
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated
- Available in 8 colors (Blue, Black, Green, Gray, Orange, Red, White, Yellow)
- Available in 7 lengths (1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14, 25 ft)
Name : ICC ICPCSK03GY CAT6 Molded Boot Patch Cord, 3', Gray , ICC
Category : Category 6 Patch Cables
UPC Code : 633758034203
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-PCSK03GY
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : ICPCSK03GY
Product Line : Ultra Slim
Product Model : ICPCSK03GY
Product Name : Patch Cord, Cat 6 Molded Boot, Gray
Product Type : Network Cable
American Wire Gauge : 24AWG
Boot Type : Molded
Cable Characteristic : Patch Cable
Cable Type : Category 6
Connector on First End : RJ-45
Connector on Second End : RJ-45
Contact Plating : Gold
Device Supported : Network Device
Frequency / Bandwidth Rating : 550 MHz
Jacket Type : CMG
Material : Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket
Shielding : No
Cable Length (mm) : 914.4
Cable Length : 3'
Color : Gray
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Features : Booted, Molded, Strain Relief, Stranded, Ultra Flexible