The RP40 is a multi-technology card reader designed for customers upgrading their current card system from HID Prox to iCLASS® credentials. With the RP40 reader, the customer has the ability to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities.
Unlike contactless smart card serial number readers, with the RP40 multiCLASS™ reader, you get enhanced security through mutual authentication and data encryption.
- Higher card to reader security than CSN only multi-technology readers.
- Eliminates card format transition problems.
- Easy to customize to ensure security.
- No reader "confusion" when using combination cards.
- Widest variety of readers available for mixing and matching
- Custom site keys for maximum security
- Lifetime warranty
- Reads: 125kHz – HID, Indala®, EM4102 or AWID proximity 13.56MHz – iCLASS, ISO 15693 CSN (MyD, ICODE, Tag it), ISO 14443A CSN (MIFARE, DESFire), US Government PIV, ISO 14443B CSN, FeliCa™ IDm, CEPAS CAN or CSN
Name : HID multiCLASS RP40 Smart Card Reader , HID Global
Category : Smart Readers
UPC Code : 639399014260
Country of Origin : +1. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HU-920PTNNKM
Brand Name : HID
Manufacturer : HID Global Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : 920PTNNEK0001M
Product Line : multiCLASS SE
Product Model : 920PTNNEK0001M
Product Name : multiCLASS SE RP40 Smart Card Reader
Product Type : Smart Card Reader
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 221.126
Maximum Operating Range : 3.50"
Maximum Operating Range (mm) : 89
Connectivity Technology : Cable
Color : Black
Depth : 1.1"
Depth (mm) : 28
Height : 4.8"
Height (mm) : 122
Weight (Approximate) : 7.80 oz
Width : 3.3"
Width (mm) : 84
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes