The 216 Series "touchless" switches are active infrared devices designed to activate full and low energy automatic doors.
Hands-free operation makes these switches ideal for handicap accessibility and Knowing Act Doors. Other applications include bathroom door and clean room door activation where a sterile environment is needed.
- Ada compliant hands-free operation
- Faceplates available with legend or plain (upon request), in three sizes and various finishes
- Microprocessor-controlled active infrared
- Automatic self-changing id coding eliminates possible electrical interference
- Adjustable reaction time (up to 1 second)
- Selectable failsafe / failsecure
- 12v to 24v ac or dc
Name : MS Sedco 216 4-1/2" Infrared “Touchless” Switch, Fits Single and 2-Gang Junction Boxes , MS Sedco
Category : Request to Exit Devices
UPC Code : 999999405356
Country of Origin : US. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : M6-216
Brand Name : MS Sedco
Manufacturer : MS Sedco
Manufacturer Part Number : 216
Product Name : 216 Hard Wire Switch
Product Series : 216
Product Type : Hard Wire Switch
Controllable Function : Door
Application/Usage : Bathroom, Healthcare Facility, Room
Color : Brushed Stainless Steel
Form Factor : Gang Box Mount, Junction Box Mount
Height : 4.5"
Height (mm) : 114.3
Width : 4.5"
Width (mm) : 114.3
Input Voltage : 24 V AC, 24 V DC
Input Voltage (V AC) : 24
Input Voltage (V DC) : 24
Limited Warranty : 1 Year
Features : Touchless