The REDSCAN RLS-3060L is an innovative laser scan detector. It can detect a moving object's size, speed, and distance from the detector and process that information with a unique algorithm, which results in high reliability detection of people with minimal false alarms. When vertical detection area is selected, it creates a maximum 60m (200ft.) detection area that functions like an invisible wall. When horizontal detection area is selected, it creates a detection area with a radius of maximum 30m (100ft.) and an arc of 190°.
The RLS-3060L is a low cost, high performance advanced intrusion device with four adjustable detection zones and linked outputs for PTZ camera control. It brings detection solutions for: fence line, building protection, rooftop, and narrow boundary zone with simplified controls for easy set up.
- 30m radius for 190 degree range
- Vertical and horizontal mounting
- Unique detection algorithm
- Form C master alarm output
- Automatic area setting function
- Environmental disqualification circuit
- Anti-rotation function
- Anti-masking function
- 4 independently adjustment detection areas and 4 linked outputs for PTZ camera control (on Analog connection and IP connection)
- Fog cancellation algorithm (Patent listed)
Name: Optex RLS-3060L REDSCAN Laser Scan Motion Detector, 100ft. Radius for 190 Degree Range , Optex
Category: PIR Sensors
UPC Code: 788924089881
Country of Origin: Japan. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : OP-RLS3060L
Brand Name : Optex
Manufacturer : Optex, Inc
Product Name : Motion Sensor
Product Type : Motion Sensor
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Application/Usage : Indoor/Outdoor
Depth : 6.1"
Depth (mm) : 155
Height : 13.1"
Height (mm) : 334
Width : 5.7"
Width (mm) : 144