The 4590-01-00-335 from Adams Rite is a Deadlatch Paddle for 4300/4500/4900 Series in Black. The 4590 series Deadlatch paddle is an ergonomically-friendly alternative to a knob or lever handle that operate with a simple push or pull. This paddle is an awesome alternative to knob or lever handles that makes the opening of a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one just push or pull in the direction the door swings. It is available for Adams Rite 4300, 4500 or 4900 Series Deadlatch.
- Black Anodized Finish
- Cast aluminum construction
- Handed operation
- PULL to Left handing operation
- It is used on outside of left hand reverse door or inside of right hand
- Included well furnished cam plugs are highly secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew and is rigidly tied to escutcheon by hardened steel pins
- Compatibility with 4300 eLatch Electrified Deadlatch, 4500 Series Standard Duty Deadlatch and 4900 Series Heavy Duty Deadlatch
- For door thickness 1-3/4"
- Highly secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction
- Escutcheon is of zinc alloy with black finish that houses steel operating mechanism
Name : Adams Rite 4590 Deadlatch Paddle for 4300, 4500, 4900 Series, PULL to Left, 1-3/4", Black Anodized , Adams Rite by ASSA ABLOY
Category : Deadlatch Paddles
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : R8-459001005
Brand Name : Adams Rite
Manufacturer : ASSA ABLOY
Manufacturer Part Number : 4590-01-00-335
Product Model : 4590
Product Name : 4590 Deadlatch Paddle
Product Series : 4590
Product Type : Door Deadlatch Paddle
Device Supported : Electric Deadbolt
Application/Usage : Door
Color Details : Finish: Black Anodized
Height : 4"
Height (mm) : 101.6
Product Color : Black Anodized
Width : 5.9"
Width (mm) : 150
Additional Information : <p>Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.</p>
Country of Origin : United States