The CM600i is a 6.5", two-way, blind-mount inceiling speaker design that delivers effective low-end response (52 Hz) and optimal off-axis performance (2-10 kHz, independently verified). SoundTube's proprietary BroadBeam® waveguide tweeter system delivers consistent high-performance audio across the operating bandwidth. The CM600i speaker design incorporates a low-profile grille, proprietary motor-board, and a six-position tap switch with a transformer bypass position. Mounting hardware is included and features a fast and secure constanttension fixed-wing mounting system.
Independent Data Acquisition and Verification
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage (2-10 kHz, independently verified).
- One 6.5" (165 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1" (25.4 mm) convex aluminum tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary castaluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Rapid installation blind-mount, fixed-wing mounting mechanism with constant tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.25" (6.4 mm) to 1.91" (48.5 mm)
- Easy access six-position selectable tap switch for 25, 70.7, and 100 V applications with transformer bypass position
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly with integrated safety cable for ease of install and in-field painting
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability
- Average sensitivity of 88 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs
- UL1480A and UL2043 approved
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional
- Included accessories: tile bridge, Euroblock connector, conduit plate, and paint mask
- Optional accessories: color-coded (purple) preconstruction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB), junction box (AC-CMi-JBOX), low-profile flangeless grille (GRL-6/8-FLG-BK/WH)
All data for SoundTube speakers is independently collected from and verified by NWAA Labs (www.nwaalabs.com) using their proprietary MACH testing system. All data is collected and analyzed according to ASTM, ISO and AES standards using EASERA, TEF and MLSSA. Full balloon data including both phase and magnitude is compiled into a variety of formats including EASE 4.x, GLL and CLF.Architectural Specifications
The loudspeaker shall consist of a 165 mm (6.5") low-frequency transducer and a 25.4 mm (1") high-frequency transducer with a crossover network installed in the ported enclosure. The low-frequency voice coil diameter shall be 25.4 mm (1").
Name : SoundTube CM600i CMi Series 6.5" In-Ceiling Speaker with a BroadBeam Tweeter, White , SoundTube
Category : Pro Speakers
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : RI-CM600IWH
Brand Name : SoundTube
Manufacturer : MSE Audio
Manufacturer Part Number : CM600I-WH
Product Model : CM600i
Product Name : CM600i In-Ceiling Speaker
Product Series : CMi
Product Type : Speaker
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 4600
Crossover Type : 2-way
Impedance : 8 Ohm
Impedance (Ohm) : 8
Maximum Frequency Response (Hz) : 22000
Minimum Frequency Response (Hz) : 52
PMPO Output Power (W) : 180
Sensitivity : 88 dB
Sensitivity (dB) : 88
Tweeter Driver Material : Titanium
Tweeter Driver Size : 1"
Tweeter Driver Size (mm) : 25.4
Woofer Driver Material : Polypropylene Cone
Woofer Driver Size : 6.50"
Woofer Driver Size (mm) : 165.1
Maximum Frequency Response : 22 kHz
Minimum Frequency Response : 52 Hz
PMPO Output Power : 180 W
RMS Output Power : 90 W
RMS Output Power (W) : 90
Diameter (mm) : 296.7
Enclosure Type : Ported
Form Factor : Blind Mount, In-ceiling
Height : 7.9"
Height (mm) : 201.7
Weight (Approximate) : 10.14 lb
Diameter : 11.7"
Limited Warranty : 5 Year
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Package Contents : <ul> <li>CM600i In-Ceiling Speaker</li> <li>Tile Bridge</li> <li>Conduit Plate</li> <li>Euroblock Connector</li> <li>Installation Aid</li> </ul>