The 919 rotary release is designed to prevent users from inadvertently re-engaging a lock. The RCI 919 rotary release utilizes a latching momentary action that maintains (2-SPST) switch operation. To operate, push the button once to engage and manually twist the button cap in the direction of the arrows to release.
- Red, 1-3/4" (44mm) diameter button
- Quickly mounts to single gang surface or recessed electrical box
- Push the button once to engage; twist cap in direction of arrows to release
- Designed to prevent users from inadvertently re-engaging the lock
- Latching momentary action
- Button must be manually turned to reset
- Hardware kit includes stainless steel tamper-proof screws and spanner bit
- Maintained (2-SPST) switch operation
- Faceplate available in Brushed Anodized Aluminum (28) or Brushed Anodized Dark Bronze (40) finish
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Name : RCI 919-MAX28 919 Rotary Release Pushbutton, Brushed Anodized Aluminum , RCI by dormakaba
Category : Request to Exit Devices
UPC Code : 785943998583
Country of Origin : Canada. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : RU-919MA28
Brand Name : RCI
Manufacturer : dormakaba Holding
Manufacturer Part Number : 919-MAX28
Product Model : 919-MA
Product Name : 919-MA Push Button
Product Series : 9
Product Type : Push Button
Height : 4.8"
Height (mm) : 120.7
Product Color : Red
Width : 3"
Width (mm) : 76.2