If a keypad or proximity card reader fails to activate an electronic lock, the user can switch between normally closed (N.C.) and normally open (N.O.) contacts using the Single-Gang Mortise Cylinder Key Switches (available with either momentary or maintained outputs), forcing the door to open. This acts as a backup for access control systems, so that the system does not rely on the integrity of a single device.
- Keyed mortise cylinder (2 keys included)
- Mortise cylinder removable for ease of keying
- Flush mount with vandal-resistant screws
- Chrome-plated aluminum back plate fits to single-gang box
- Stainless steel front cover conceals mounting screws
- DPDT, [email protected] contact rating
- Color-coded wires
- Maintained (SD-72031-6MQ) or momentary (SD-72081-6MQ) output
Name : SECO-LARM SD-72031-6MQ Sngl-Gng Mrts Cylndr Key Swtch, Mntnd, Dpdt, [email protected] , Seco-Larm
Category : Key Switches
UPC Code : 676544019817
Country of Origin : Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : SL-SD720316M
Brand Name : Seco-Larm
Manufacturer : SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : SD-72031-6MQ
Product Name : Single-Gang Mortise Cylinder Key Switch
Product Type : Mortise Key Switch
Application/Usage : Access Control
Depth : 1.5"
Depth (mm) : 37
Form Factor : Flush Mount
Height : 4.5"
Height (mm) : 114
Material Details : <p>Stainless steel front cover</p>
Product Material : Stainless Steel
Width : 2.7"
Width (mm) : 69
Country of Origin : Taiwan
Package Contents : <ul> <li>Single-Gang Mortise Cylinder Key Switch</li> <li>2 x Keys</li> </ul>