The Wheelock high performance ET Speakers and Speaker Strobes provide high audio output, clear audibility, dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field selectable taps from 1/8 to 8 watts. They are designed to meet the critical needs of the life safety industry for effective emergency voice communications, tone signaling and visible signaling to alert the hearing impaired.
The low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate for faster and easier installation. Each model has a built-in level adjustment feature and an aesthetic two (2) screw grille cover.
The ET Speaker Strobe models incorporate Low Current draw Series RSS Strobes. Strobe options for wall mount models include 1575 cd or Wheelock’s patented MCW multi-candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd or the high intensity MCWH strobe with field selectable 135/185cd. Ceiling mount models are available in Wheelock’s patented MCC multi-candela ceiling strobe with field selectable intensities of 15/30/75/95cd or the high intensity MCCH strobe with field selectable 115/177cd.
The strobe portion of all ET Strobes may be synchronized when using the Wheelock DSM Sync Modules, Wheelock Power Supplies or other manufacturers panels incorporating the Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol. Wheelock synchronized strobes offer an easy way to comply with ADA recommendations concerning photosensitive epilepsy.
ET70 and ET90 Speaker Strobes are UL Listed for indoor use under Standard 1971 (Signaling Devices for the Hearing Impaired) and Standard 1480 (Speaker Appliances), and use a Xenon flashtube with solid state circuitry enclosed in a rugged Lexan® lens to provide maximum reliability for effective visual signaling. All inputs are supervised and employ IN/OUT wiring terminals for fast installation using #12 to #18 AWG wiring.
Color options for Series ET speakers and speaker strobes are red or white.
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 1480, New York City (MEA), California State Fire Marshall (CSFM), Factory Mutual (FM), and Chicago (BFP) See approvals by model in Specifications and Ordering Information
- ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI compliant
- Meets OSHA 29 Part 1910.165
- Wall mount models are available with Field Selectable Candela Settings of 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd (Multi-Candela models) or 1575cd (Single Candela model)
- Ceiling mount models are available with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd (multi-candela models)
- Strobes produce 1 flash per second over the regulated voltage range
- 24 VDC with wide UL “Regulated Voltage” using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Synchronize with sync modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt to 8 watts
- High efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000 HZ
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
Name : Eaton ET70-24MCW-NW ET70 Speaker Strobe, Wall, No Lettering, 24VDC, 15/30/75/110 cd, White , Eaton
Category : Speaker Strobes
UPC Code : 786697099069
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : WH-109906
Brand Name : Eaton
Manufacturer : Eaton Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : ET70-24MCW-NW
Product Name : ET Speaker Strobe
Product Series : ET
Product Type : Speaker Strobe
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 1360.777
Alarm Type : Audible, Visual
Sound Emission : 93dB
Color : White
Form Factor : Wall Mountable
Lens Color : Clear
Weight (Approximate) : 3 lb
Input Voltage : 24 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 24
Power Source : DC
Mount Type : Wall Mount
Shape : Square