One of the key elements in the performance of a VESDA by Xtralis aspirating smoke detection system is the network of sampling pipes that actively transport air from a protected area to the detector. This is why Xtralis offers VESDA Aspirating Pipe and Fittings packages to simplify pipe selection and ensure that a quality system is installed every time.
VESDA Pipe and Fittings are part of an inte- grated system manufactured from specialty plastics designed for use with most aspirat- ing smoke detection systems the VESDA® LaserPLUS system in particular.
- UL1887 Listed for use in Plenum Rated Areas
- An integrated CPVC Pipe & Fittings package designed for use with VESDA Aspirating Smoke Detection Systems
- Simplifies the selection of Pipe & Fittings to ensure the correct product is installed
- Simplifies specifiers’ and installers’ task and saves time and money
- Pre-labeled Pipes in accordance with NFPA 72 Requirements
Name : Xtralis VESDA VP-P-210 Pipe -3/4" (210 Ft. Kit) , Xtralis
Category : Detector Parts & Accessories
UPC Code : 884965001063
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : XP-VPP210
Brand Name : Xtralis
Manufacturer : Xtralis Pty Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number : VP-P-210
Product Name : Pipe -3/4" (210 ft. kit)
Product Type : Conduit Pipe
Diameter (mm) : 19.05
Material : Plastic
Diameter : 0.75"
Length : 210 ft
Length (mm) : 64008
Compatibility : <ul> <li>VESDA LaserPLUS System</li> <li>VESDA VLP system</li> </ul>