ADI WEBSITE & APP Sweepstakes | Official Rules | No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
1. ELIGIBILITY: The ADI Website & APP Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to ADI Customers in the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who are legal residents of the United States. Employees of ADI or Resideo Technologies, Inc. or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico & Canada and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by ADI and may be sponsored in part by other persons or entities, as indicated by a Sponsor representative (collectively, the “Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will begin on March 11, 2019 at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time and end on June 14, 2019 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (the “Entry Period”). For further details please contact a Sponsor representative. Entries submitted prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Entries received after any select drawing period as outlined below shall not be eligible for such period, however, entries may be eligible for a subsequent drawing period if submitted timely within the Entry Period.
5. ENTRY: To enter the Sweepstakes for a chance to win, you must either (a) place an order through the ADI Website (adiglobal.com/us) or through the ADI APP to be entered automatically, or (2) mail in the entry form found online at the following link: http://adiglobal.com/entry and following the instructions for submitting your entry. There is a total limit of one (1) entry per person or email address, per order placed through the ADI Website or ADI APP or per mail-in entry form. “No Purchase Necessary” to enter or win. Subsequent entries will be void.
6. DRAWING: The criteria for selection will be broken down into 3 select drawing periods. The first period shall run from March 11, 2019 at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard time and end on April 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, with 1 winner randomly chosen within 5 days after the end of such period. The second period shall run April 16, 2019 at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time and end on May 13, 2019 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, with 1 winner chosen within 5 days after the end of such period. The third period shall run from May 14, 2019 at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time and end on June 14, 2019 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, with 1 winner chosen within 5 days after the end of such period. The winner will be notified within 5 days of drawing via email or phone. If the potential winner fails to respond or acknowledge within 72 business hours of receipt of such notification, another potential winner will be selected until there is a qualified potential winner for the select period. After 3 potential winners have been chosen and failed to respond or acknowledge notification, there will be no other potential winners selected for that drawing. See Sponsor representative for other details. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Potential winners must be customers of ADI in good standing. Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) (at time of accepting the prize). If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release at this time an alternate entrant will be selected immediately out of all entries received up to the time of such drawing. If a potential winner is a minor or is not otherwise eligible, another eligible entry may be drawn until there is a winner.
8. PRIZES: Each select period, for the duration of the sweepstakes, the winner for that select drawing period will receive a Flat Panel TV, approximately 65 inches in diameter, with a maximum aggregate retail value of US $1,500 (which shall be offered in the sole discretion of Sponsor). Contact Sponsor representative for further details and information. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Sponsor shall not be obligated to offer more than 1 prize per select drawing period.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
12. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to ADI Attn: Ecommerce: Web & APP Sweepstakes, 263 Old Country Road, Melville, New York 11747. Requests must be received by July 12, 2019.