The 5817CBXT is a universal contact-monitoring transmitter that can be used with household and commercial fire and burglary-initiating devices such as door/window contacts, motion and glassbreak detectors, sprinkler water flow switches, tamper switches, post indicator valves, manual pull stations and remote duct detectors. Upon activation, it emits an RF signal to a control panel, sending a burglary or fire alarm to a central station.
- The 5817CBXT has three unique input loops (zones)
- The first loop (primary loop) is supervised and typically used for high-priority alarm reporting such as commercial fire or burglary (reporting transmission every four seconds)
- The second loop is the built-in, normally closed reed switch used in conjunction with magnet
- The third loop is another normally closed household burglary loop. All three loops may be used.
- A fourth (automatically enrolled) loop contains two tamper switches to protect the 5817CBXT
- UL Listed for residential and commercial fire and burglary
- Battery Type: CR123 Lithium
- Dimensions: 1-9/16" W x 3-1/2" H x 1-3/16" D (40mm x 89mm x 30mm)
Name : Honeywell Home 5817CBXT Wireless High-Security Transmitter , Honeywell Home
Category : Magnetic Contact Transmitters
UPC Code : 886618164637
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 5817CBXT
Brand Name : Honeywell Home
Manufacturer : Resideo
Manufacturer Part Number : 5817CBXT
Product Name : Wireless Commercial Transmitter
Product Series : 5800
Product Type : Security Wireless Transmitter
Application/Usage : Alarm System, Fire Alarm
Depth : 1.2"
Depth (mm) : 30
Form Factor : Multi-mount
Height : 3.5"
Height (mm) : 89
Width : 1.6"
Width (mm) : 40