Active focused infrared motion sensor is specifically designed for request to exit applications. SREX-100 has an adjustable narrow activation zone and cannot be deceived by objects placed under the door.
- Narrow activation zone is limited to door handle area (range 28" to 48")
- Designed to eliminate cross-traffic activation
- Cannot be deceived by placing objects under door
- Immune to thermal changes
- Adjustable time delay from 1 to 60 seconds
- Built-in buzzer, can be silenced if required
- Request to exit, keypad or card reader, and door position switch input
- 3 year warranty
Certifications & Listings
- UL 294 listed
- CAN/ULC-S319 listed as an access control device
- Operates on 12 or 24 VAC or VDC; current draw 155 mA, auto sensing
- DPDT relay with 2A contacts; rated at 1.3A at 30 VDC or 24 VAC
- 14 pin connector with 4 ft of cable
Operating Temperature:+32F to +120 F (0 to 49C)
Name : Alarm Controls SREX-100 Motion Sensor , Alarm Controls by ASSA ABLOY
Category : Request to Exit Devices
UPC Code : 604840288750
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : AC-SREX100
Brand Name : Alarm Controls
Manufacturer : ASSA ABLOY
Manufacturer Part Number : SREX100
Product Model : SREX-100
Product Name : Active Focused Infrared
Product Type : Motion Sensor
Maximum Time Delay : 1 Minute
Maximum Time Delay (Second) : 60
Wireless Technology : Infrared
Color : Black
Height : 1.9"
Height (mm) : 47.63
Width : 2"
Width (mm) : 51
Power Source : Battery
Length : 6.9"
Length (mm) : 174.63
Limited Warranty : 3 Year