CM-330 Series are 2nd generation hands-free switches that provide superior door activation in new and retrofit access control and automatic door applications.
CM-330 and CM-333 battery powered models supplied with (2) AA alkaline batteries.
Lithium batteries recommended for environments below 0°C (32°F). To order, select option below.
CM-324 Series (original) single relay wired hands-free switches features an operating range of 1-30", adjustable time delay of 1-5 seconds, and provides superior performance in all ambient lighting conditions.
CM-325 Series hands-free switches are specifically designed for use in healthcare and facilities where highly reflective surfaces (chrome or polished stainless steel) cause standard touchless switches to false activate.
Add 'F' to graphic option for French language.
Camden has introduced a new 6" surface mount round mounting box as well as a complete range of conversion kits for mounting SureWave(tm) switches on existing square and round push plate switch boxes.
- Wired, wireless and hybrid (wireless/wired) models
- Indoor/outdoor use. -4ºF to +153ºF (-20ºC to +85ºC) operating temp. Gasket included in package
- Battery powered wireless models offer 2 year battery life using standard 'AA' alkaline batteries
- Line powered models offer 12/24V AC/DC operation
- 1 and 2 relay wired models, SPDT, Form 'C'
- Narrow (jamb), single and and double gang faceplates
- Polycarbonate (black) and stainless steel faceplates
- Advanced active infra-red technology with fast response
- Heavy duty 3 or 5 Amp rated relay
- Adjustable operating range up to 28", refer to model specification
- CM-331/332 Series: Selectable auto range (operation) mode of up to 6"
- Adjustable time delay, refer to model specifcation
- Selectable fail safe/fail secure operation
- CM-331/332 Series: Active output for external alrm, LED or annunciator
- CM-332/333 Series: 'Request to exit' and external door contact inputs
- CM-331/332 Series: Optional red/blue/green LED light ring with single gang stainless steel faceplate, indicates switch or door status
Name : Camden CM-332/41S SureWave Wireless Touchless Switch with Built-In Door Control, 2 Relays, CM-TX99 Wireless Transmitter, Light Ring, Hand Icon and 'Wave to Open' Text , Camden Door Controls
Category : Touchless Access Control
UPC Code : 670454183545
Country of Origin : Canada. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : CM-33241S
Brand Name : Camden
Manufacturer : Camden Door Controls
Manufacturer Part Number : CM-332/41S
Product Line : SureWave
Product Name : SureWave CM-332 Touch-free Button
Product Series : CM-332
Product Type : Touch-free Button
Gang Type : Single Gang
Maximum Timer Duration : 30 Second
Maximum Timer Duration (Second) : 30
Minimum Timer Duration : 3 Second
Minimum Timer Duration (Second) : 3
Maximum Operating Temperature : 153°F (67.2°C)
Maximum Operating Temperature (°F) : 153
Minimum Operating Temperature : -4°F (-20°C)
Minimum Operating Temperature (°F) : -4
Application/Usage : Access Control System, Door, Indoor/Outdoor
Input Voltage : 12 V DC, 24 V DC
Print/Message : Hand Wave Logo, Wave To Open
Certifications & Standards : <p>ADA</p>
Compatibility : <p>Cadmen Door Controls CM-TX99 Wireless Transmitter</p>
Country of Origin : Canada
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Features : Infrared Receiver, Momentary On/Off Mode