The NETCOM2P is a plug on TCP/IP communication adaptor module that connects directly to Keyscan networked access control systems. The Keyscan NETCOM TCP/IP communication adaptor modules function as a fast and easy way to connect a Keyscan Access Control system to a LAN/WAN network. The adaptors plug onto the CIM for network communication or directly onto the control board for single access control unit applications.
- Where higher security is required for communication, use the NETCOM6P with AES Rijndael (NIST approved) encryption algorithm
- A user-defined encryption key, which can be can be 128 bits, 192 bits, or 256 bits, minimizes the possibility of communication breach
- Includes a Keyscan NETCOM Program Tool utility for custom installation programming
- Also available as an off-board module, NETCOM2 for legacy panels and select integrations
- Fast and easy installation for each ACU
- Requires Static IP addresses for proper operation
- Simplifies both installation and maintenance procedures
- Easy to program with included utility
Name : Keyscan NETCOM2P Plug-On TCP/IP Communication Adaptor Module , Keyscan by dormakaba
Category : Control Panel Modules
UPC Code : 800168050370
Country of Origin : Canada. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : CQ-NETCOM2P
Brand Name : Keyscan
Manufacturer : dormakaba Holding
Manufacturer Part Number : NETCOM2P
Product Line : NETCOM2P
Product Name : NETCOM2P TCP/IP Communication Adapter
Product Type : TCP/IP Communication Adapter
Device Supported : Access Control System
Application/Usage : Access Control, Commercial, Industrial
Height : 1.6"
Height (mm) : 41.275
Width : 1.9"
Width (mm) : 49.212
Certifications & Standards : <ul> <li>Agency approvals:</li> <ul> <li>Ethernet socket: Complies with Class B limits of EN 55022 : 1998;</li> <li>Direct and indirect ESD Complies with EN 55024 : 1998.</li> </ul> </ul>
Compatibility : <ul> <li>PC109X ACU/ECU Boards</li> </ul> <b>Communication Boards:</b><br /> <ul> <li>CB-485</li> <li>CIM</li> </ul>
Features : Easy Installation, Programmable