The Edwards EBPS Series Booster Power Supply is UL 864, 9th Edition listed. It is a 24V DC filtered-regulated, and supervised unit that can easily be configured to provide additional notification appliance circuits (NACs) or auxiliary power for Mass Notification/ Emergency Communication (MNEC), as well as life safety, security, and access control applications.
The EBPS contains circuitry to monitor and charge internal or external batteries. Its steel enclosure accommodates up to two 10 ampere-hour batteries. It has four Class B (convertible to two Class A) NACs that can be activated in one or two groups from its unique dual input circuits.
The EBPS is available in 6.5 or 10-ampere models. Each output circuit has a capacity of three amperes.
- Provides for Genesis and Enhanced Integrity notification appliance synchronization
- Supports coded output operation
- Self-restoring overcurrent protection
- Multiple signal rates
- Can be cascaded or controlled independently
- Easy field configuration
- On-board diagnostic LEDs identify wiring or internal faults
- Standard Edwards keyed lockable steel cabinet with removable door
- Accommodates 18 to 12 AWG wire sizes
- Optional tamper switch
- Dual battery charging rates
- Operating temperature range
Name : Kidde EBPS6A Edwards Signaling EBPS6A Remote Booster Power Supply to Expands Power to NACs, 6A , Kidde
Category : Power Supplies
UPC Code : 782640202821
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : ED-EBPS6A
Brand Name : Kidde
Manufacturer : Kidde Fire and Safety
Manufacturer Part Number : EBPS6A
Product Model : EBPS6A
Product Name : EBPS6A Proprietary Power Supply
Product Type : Proprietary Power Supply
Output Voltage : 24 V DC @ 6.5 A
Depth : 3.4"
Depth (mm) : 85.725
Form Factor : Wall Mount
Height : 17"
Height (mm) : 431.8
Width : 13"
Width (mm) : 330.2
Input Voltage : 110 V AC, 220 V AC
Input Voltage (V AC) : 110, 220
Input Voltage Range : 220 V AC - 240 V AC
Compatibility : <ul><li>Security Devices</li><li>Access Control Equipments</li></ul>