The ELK-BLT Battery Life Tester or .Mhos Meter. is a compact, easy to use service tool for testing 12 Volt rechargeable batteries. The BLT measures internal conductivity (Mhos), which is the best indicator of a battery’s health and life expectancy. Mhos happens to be the inverse of Ohms (conductance as opposed to resistance).
The BLT operates as follows: For each battery brand and size installed you should start by measuring and recording a .baseline. Mhos reading. Then, during any service call or inspection simply measure and record the current (most recent) Mhos reading. Always compare the current Mhos reading with the original reading.
- Compact, Low cost, and easy to use
- Does not discharge or damage the battery
- Analyzes 12 Volt Rechargeable Batteries
- Numeric LED display shows battery voltage, and Mhos reading
- Warns if battery voltage is too low
- Replaceable test leads
- Includes Padded Carrying Case
- Includes Self-Adhesive Test Data Labels
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Name : ELK-BLT Battery LifeTester , ELK Products
Category : Battery Testers
UPC Code : 762158800023
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : EK-BLT
Brand Name : ELK
Manufacturer : ELK Products, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : ELK-BLT
Product Model : ELK-BLT
Product Name : ELK-BLT Battery Tester
Product Type : Battery Testing Device
Depth : 1.2"
Depth (mm) : 29.21
Height : 3"
Height (mm) : 76.2
Width : 4.4"
Width (mm) : 111.76