ECC-50W-25V: 25V, 50 watt audio amplifier module. Adding a second speaker circuit increases the total ECC-50/100 power output to 100 watts or can also be used as a backup amplifier.
Fire•Lite’s ECC-50/100 and ECC-50/100E are multipurpose emergency voice evacuation panels for fire applications, mass notification applications, or both. The Primary Operating Consoles (POCs) deliver 50 or 100 watts of audio power for distribution to up to eight speaker circuits (i.e. zones). The ECC-50/100(E) comes standard with a single speaker circuit and a built-in 25Vrms, 50 watt amplifier.
A secondary 50 watt amplifier (ECC-50W-25/70V) can be added for single speaker circuit backup or to increase system capacity to two speaker circuits and an additional 50 watts of audio power. An optional ECC-CE6 module added to the ECC-50/100(E) will upgrade the system to a maximum of eight speaker circuit outputs. All speaker output circuits can be wired in either Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A) configuration.
The ECC-50/100(E) has fourteen field programmable messages (up to 60 seconds each), built-in field configurable pre- and post-announce tone generators and a fully supervised Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) with 2.0 amps of synchronized NAC power. The ECC-50/100(E) includes three builtin Form-C relay contacts, (AC power, trouble and MNS active) a NAC follower input for triggering the on board NAC circuit and 500mA special application power. A built-in power supply with switch mode technology delivers operational power to the panel and an onboard battery charger supports charging up to 26AH batteries (ECC cabinet holds up to 18AH batteries).
- UL Listed to UL 2572 Communication (Control Units Mass Notification Systems) and UL 864 (emergency voice evacuation for fire)
- Modular design for system flexibility and easy expansion
- Removable terminal blocks for ease of servicing and module replacement
- 50 watts of 25V audio power (expandable to 100 watts) RMS
- 2 amp Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) output, sync generator, or follower for System Sensor, Wheelock or Gentex protocols
- Optional 70.7VRMS conversion transformer available for the primary amplifier. (Note that speaker wiring continues to be supervised in standby, alarm and when background music is playing with this optional transformer installed)
- Eight Command Input Circuits to activate messages 1 to 8:
- CMD1 and CMD2 are field selectable to be activated from 12 or
- 24 VDC Notification Appliance Circuits (reverse polarity) or contact closures
- CMD3-CMD8 are activated by contact closures
- Speaker Circuits
- Single Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A) speaker Circuit
- Two Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A) speaker circuits (with
- optional ECC-50W-25/70V Audio Amplifier installed)
- Eight Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A) speaker circuits (with optional ECC-50W-25/70V and ECC-CE6 installed)
- 520Hz square wave tones available, which can be uploaded to
- the ECC-50/100 to meet NFPA Low Frequency requirements
- (Refer to the Device Compatibility Document 15384 for listed compatible speakers.)
- ECC-50/100(E) can be controlled by an FACP via the ANN/ACS
- (EIA-485) link. Compatible FACPs include the ES-200X, MS9600(UD)LS, and MS-9200UDLS
Name : Fire-Lite ECC-50W-25V Audio Amplifier Module, 25V, 50W , Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell
Category : Amplifiers
UPC Code : 783008111953
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : FL-ECC50W25V
Brand Name : Fire-Lite
Manufacturer : Honeywell International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : ECC-50W-25V
Product Name : Security Device Audio Amplifier
Product Type : Security Device Audio Amplifier
Device Supported : Public Address Command Unit
Application/Usage : Dormitory, Factory, Healthcare, Military, Office, Place of Worship, Restaurant, School, Theater
Additional Information : <p>Country of origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.</p>
Compatibility : <p>Fire-Lite Alarms ECC-50/100(E) Emergency Command Center</p>
Country of Origin : United States