iCLASS SIO-Enabled (iCLASS SE™) smart cards are part of HID Global's next generation secure access control platform and open ecosystem based on Secure Identity Object™ (SIO), a new portable credential methodology, and HID Global's Trusted Identity Platform™ (TIP) architecture for advanced applications, mobility and heightened security. iCLASS SE smart cards feature multiple securely separated application areas that are each protected by 64-bit diversified read/write keys that allow complex applications and provide for future expansion. iCLASS SE smart card technology provides secure access control and increases performance with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
Available in 2k bit, 16k bit or 32k bit with ability to add a magnetic stripe/barcode, the iCLASS smart card meets ISO standard for card size and thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers. The smart card features a graphics quality surface optimized for Photo ID printing, and is available in standard PVC construction or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments. iCLASS SE smart cards can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards. HID's iCLASS SE smart card 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology can be used for diverse applications such as physical access control, PC logon, biometric authentication , time and attendance, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs.
- Supports Secure Identity Object™ (SIO) - Multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data and secure access control.
- Trusted Identity Platform™ (TIP) enabled - Provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products.
- Available in 2k bit, 16k bit or 32k bit with ability to add a magnetic stripe/barcode.
- Meets ISO standard for card size/thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Graphics quality card surface is optimized for Photo ID printing and are available in standard PVC construction or a composite polyester/PVC construction for high wear and tear environments.
- Can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
Name : HID 3050PGGMV iCLASS 2k SE Card, SIO Programmed, Glossy Front and Back, Sequential Matching Encoded/Printed (Inkjetted), Vertical Slot Punch, White , HID Global
Category : Smart Cards
UPC Code : 639399078392
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HU-3050PGGMV
Brand Name : HID
Manufacturer : HID Global Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : 3050PGGMV
Product Line : iCLASS SE
Product Model : 3050PGGMV
Product Name : iCLASS SE Card
Product Type : ID Card
Material : Polyester, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Memory Size (Byte) : 256
Media Types & Handling
Media Type : Printable
Memory Size : 256 Byte
Memory Type : EEPROM
Application/Usage : Access Control, Airline Ticketing, Biometric Verification, Cashless Vending, Loyalty Programs, Public Transport, Time and Attendance
Color : White
Media Weight : 0.20 oz
Media Weight (g) : 5.700
Operating Frequency : 13.56 MHz
Operating Frequency (Hz) : 13560000
Shape : Rectangle
Smart Card/Tag Length : 2.13"
Smart Card/Tag Length (mm) : 54
Smart Card/Tag Thickness : 39.4 mil
Smart Card/Tag Thickness (mm) : 1
Smart Card/Tag Width : 3.39"
Smart Card/Tag Width (mm) : 86
Technology : Smart Card
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Compatibility : <b>HID Readers:</b> <ul> <li>R10</li> <li>R30/RW300</li> <li>R40/RW400 </li> <li>RK40/RWK400</li> </ul>
Features : Break Resistant, Crack Resistant, Flexible