- Butted seam-construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure
- Internal barrel serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull-out and reduce electrical resistance
- Tin-plated brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Shouldered barrel insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping
- Expanded insulation entry accommodates a wide variety of insulation diameters and provides additional insulation support
The complete line of IDEAL crimp terminals, disconnects, and splices offer the right product for any electrical system that might be encountered. From rings and spades to insulated disconnects, there is a product for any wire range. All insulated terminals are color-coded for easy identification and come in durable plastic packaging for easy storage.
Name : IDEAL 83-9571 Vinyl Insulated Female Disconnect, 22-18 AWG, .250" x .032" Tab, Box of 25 , IDEAL Industries
Category : Splice Connectors
UPC Code : 783250490622
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : IL-839571
Brand Name : IDEAL
Manufacturer : IDEAL Industries, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : 83-9571
Packaged Quantity : 25
Packing : Box
Product Name : Vinyl Insulated Female Disconnect, 22-18 AWG, .250" X .032" Tab, Box OF 25
Product Type : Terminal Connector
Connector Details : 1 x Quick Disconnect Terminal - Female
Connector Type : Quick Disconnect Terminal - Female
Color : Red
Width : 0.3"
Width (mm) : 6.6
Length : 0.8"
Length (mm) : 20.8
Limited Warranty : 12 Month
Features : Butted Seam, Corrosion Resistant, Crimp Connector