The FAD is the perfect fit to meet the demanding code requirements today. SAE's number one goal is to manufacture code compliant solutions and this product allows you to do just that. NFPA 72 2007 section 22.214.171.124 states, "A record of installed software and firmware version numbers shall be maintained at the location of the fire alarm control unit." This durable 16 gauge steel enclosure with a solid piano hinge and key lock will keep all of your code required documents in one safe place.
With a 4GB USB flash drive it stores your fire alarm software safe and secure eliminating the occurrences of the software not being on site when technicians arrive to service the system. Along with your fire alarm software you can store your test & inspection documents, service records, manuals & AS built drawings for the system. Using a standard USB B connector it allows you to plug in with any standard SB printer cable to upload or download information.
- Installed with a 4 gig digital drive with USB B connector
- 2 Key ring hooks to hold system keys
- Business card holder for key contacts
- Overall Dimensions are 12” x 13” tall and 2 ¼ deep
- 16 gauge steel box and cover for security
- Durablepowercoat baked on other colors available
- Standard¾”cat 30 key lock other lock assemblies available
- Solid stainless steel piano hinge
- Permanently screened white ink 1” high “Fire Alarm Documents”
- Legend sheet for passwords and system information
Name : SAE SSU00685 Fire Alarm Storage Cabinet, Red , Space Age Electronics
Category : Cabinets & Enclosures
UPC Code : 849137001685
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : O6-SSU00685
Brand Name : SAE
Manufacturer : Space Age Electronics, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : SSU00685
Product Name : Fire Alarm Storage Cabinet RED
Product Type : Storage Cabinet
Material : Stainless Steel Hinge, Steel
Application/Usage : Document Storage
Depth : 2.3"
Depth (mm) : 57.15
Height : 13"
Height (mm) : 330.2
Width : 12"
Width (mm) : 304.8
Finishing : Red Powder Coat Epoxy
Certifications & Standards : <ul> <li>UL</li> <li>CAL FIRE</li> <li>NFPA 72 2007 section 10.18.2.1.2.8</li> </ul>
Country of Origin : United States
Features : Durable, Lockable, USB Interface