- PORTS: This Inline PoE tester is equipped with 1 x Gigabit port for PSE connection, and 1 x Gigabit port for PoE Device connection
- TESTING MODES: The TC-NTP1 supports three testing functions. T-mode allows you to test your PSE device to determine the PoE switch's or injector's supported PoE standards, as well as voltage output. N-mode is used for non-standard passive PoE devices. I-mode is used for PoE inline testing, which displays the voltage, amperage, and wattage of the connected PD
- USER FRIENDLY: The TC-NTP1 PoE cable tester provides battery-free operation, and is ready for use right out of the box; just plug-in to start testing
- COMPATABILITY: The PoE cable tester is compatible with IEEE 802.3af/at/bt PoE devices up to 100W, and non-standard passive PoE devices from 11V - 60V.
- STEP BUTTON: The convenient step button on the PoE cable tester allows users to cycle through voltage, amperage, and wattage readouts. It also allows users to lock the display to a specific readout (e.g. wattage) for real-time monitoring.
- TROUBLESHOOT IN REAL TIME: Troubleshoot PoE issues in real-time on-the-go and accurately test 4PPoE, PoE+, PoE, and passive PoE technologies with this compact and lightweight PoE testing tool.
TRENDnet's Inline PoE Tester, model TC-NTP1, is a comprehensive PoE cable tester for network professionals. This compact tool accurately tests PoE++, PoE+, PoE, and passive PoE technologies. The TC-NTP1 PoE cable tester works on active connections, and is designed to sit inline between the PoE source and PoE device. The PoE cable tester then displays real-time PoE information such as wattage, voltage, and amperage for that connection.
The TC-NTP1 has three testing functions: T-mode (for testing ports on your PSE device to determine the PoE switch's or injector's PoE type, and voltage output); N-mode (for non-standard passive PoE devices); and I-mode (for PoE inline testing, displaying voltage, amperage, and wattage of the connected PD).
The convenient step button on the PoE cable tester allows users to cycle through voltage, amperage, and wattage readouts. It also allows users to lock the display to a specific readout (e.g. wattage) for real-time monitoring.
The PoE cable tester is compatible with IEEE 802.3af/at/bt PoE devices up to 100W, and non-standard passive PoE devices from 11V - 60V.
- Quick Installation Guide
Name : TRENDnet TC-NTP1 Inline PoE Tester , TRENDnet
Category : PoE Testers
UPC Code : 710931401653
Country of Origin : Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : TQ-TCNTP1
Brand Name : TRENDnet
Manufacturer : TRENDnet
Manufacturer Part Number : TC-NTP1
NDAA Compliant : Yes
Product Model : TC-NTP1
Product Name : Inline PoE Tester
Product Type : PoE Tester
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 45.359
Device Function : Cable Signal Testing, PoE Testing
Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 2
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
Network Standard : 1000Base-T
Depth : 1.4"
Depth (mm) : 36
Height : 1"
Height (mm) : 26
Weight (Approximate) : 1.6 oz
Width : 3.9"
Width (mm) : 100
PoE (RJ-45) Port : Yes
Limited Warranty : 2 Year
Country of Origin : Taiwan
Package Contents : <ul> <li>Inline PoE Tester</li> <li>Quick Installation Guide</li> </ul>
TAA Compliant : Yes