Looking fora workhorse amplifier that doesn't take up much space? The AudioSource AMP210VS power amp's standard 2U height and included mounts makeit ideal for your rack-mounted stereo system. Use it as a standalone amp, or connect it to your home theater receiver's zone 2 output to drive speakers in other parts of yourhouse.
Easily play music in two rooms
The AMP210VS is a great amp for setting up a two-room music system. It can drive two separate pairs of speakers connected to its A and B binding posts. Play music indoors through one set of outputs, and listen to the same source outside through the other set.When it's time to come inside for the night, simply switch off the outdoor pair and let the party continue inside.
Lots of power under the hood
TheAMP210VS delivers 100watts of continuous power per channel when connected to a pair of eight-ohm speakers. It also cranks out 125 watts at four ohms.
Want to bridge the channels and use it as a mono amp for a single speaker? You'll get a robust250 watts of clean power from this amp.
Multiple source and power-on options
The '210VSoffers two pairs of analog RCA inputs for your music sources, and can switch sources automatically when a signal is detected. It can be set up to automatically turn on when it detects a source, or you can turn it on manually.
This ampis also 12-volt trigger compatible, so you can have it turn on when another piece of equipment is fired up. Rear-mounted bass and treble controls provide tone adjustment for your room.
Never worry about blowing your speakers
One of the features I like the most about the AMP210VS is the ability to set maximum volume limits. These let you set a volume "ceiling" for each channel, so even if some over-enthusiastic listener maxes out the volume knob on the front of the amp, there won't be any damage to the speakers.
This is a great way to make sure that guests or kids don't accidentally turn the system up to distortion levels.
- 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms (10-30,000 Hz) at 0.2% THD with 2 channels driven
- 125 watts into 4 ohms
- 250 watts when bridged into a single 8-ohm load
- high-current Class AB amplifier design
- ideal for use as a second zone amplifier
- front-panel volume and balance controls
- front-panel A/B speaker switching
- rear-panel bass and treble controls
- main and secondary ("Interrupt") audio line inputs with automatic source switching
- loop output on the main line input passes that audio signal on to another amp, giving you flexibility in designing a multi-room system
- speaker-level input allows integration into an existing system where no RCA level signal is present
- master volume feature allows installer to set maximum volume so connected speakers cannot be distorted or damaged
- adjustable delay so that the amp doesn't switch to another source at the end of a song
Name : AudioSource AMP210VS 2-Channel, Analog Power Amplifier 100W Per Channel, Black , AudioSource
Category : Amplifiers
UPC Code : 041087906700
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : UI-AMP210VS
Brand Name : AudioSource
Manufacturer : Rodin
Manufacturer Part Number : AMP210VS
Product Model : AMP210VS
Product Name : AMP210VS Amplifier
Product Series : AMP
Product Type : Amplifier
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 13154.179
Audio Channels : 2
Classification : AB
Impedance : 8 ohms
Impedance (Ohm) : 8
Maximum Frequency Response : 50 kHz
Minimum Frequency Response : 10 Hz
RMS Output Power : 200W
RMS Output Power (W) : 200
Depth : 20"
Depth (mm) : 508
Height (mm) : 203.2
Weight (Approximate) : 29 lb
Width : 20"
Width (mm) : 508
Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor, outdoor