Vigitron's Vi2001 in line Ethernet surge protector is designed to provide protection where cable runs can be subject to electric spikes from outside environmental sources. These spikes can damage equipment. The Vi2001 minimizes this potential by its built in ability to self-discharge these spikes.
Its small format and easy to install is compatible with any RJ45 connector without the need for additional mounting or separate ground cable. Port data transfer is provided at 10/100/1000BaseT. The Vi2001 requires the shield of RJ45 connectors to be connected to chassis ground.
- Direct in line port plug in module saving valuable equipment space
- Innovative direct in line port plug in module saving valuable equipment space
- Ability to choose only those ports that require extra protection
- The best protection for standard and extended Ethernet runs
- Provides addition port protection for cameras, DVRs and NVRs
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 BaseT port
- Does not require extra ground cable
- Compatible with PoE 802.3af and 802.3at
- Tested and certified to EN61000-4-5 and EN55024 surge standards
Name : Vigitron VI2001 Ethernet Surge Protector , Vigitron
Category : Surge Protection Modules
UPC Code : 841144100290
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : VG-VI2001
Brand Name : Vigitron
Manufacturer : Vigitron, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : VI2001
Product Line : MaxiiGuard
Product Name : Single Port MaxiiGuard Ethernet Surge Protector
Product Type : Surge Suppressor/Protector
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 4
Dataline Protection : Gigabit Ethernet
Depth : 1.1"
Depth (mm) : 28
Height : 0.6"
Height (mm) : 14
Weight (Approximate) : 0.14 oz
Width : 0.6"
Width (mm) : 16
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes