The E-30 handsfree phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication and can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station.
The E-30 features non-volatile memory, a built in dialer, and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed.
The E-30 can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered.
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for proper operation in noisy environments
- Vandal Resistant Features
- Weather Resistant Features
- Non-volatile memory, no batteries required
- Blue off-hook LED indicator
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or ring-no-answer
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or touch tone command
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
- Flush mounts using the included rough-in box or surface mount using a Viking VE-5×5 Surface Mount Box (DOD 424)
Name : Viking E-30-EWP Stainless Steel Handsfree Speaker Phone with Dialer and Enhanced Weather Protection , Viking Electronics
Category : Intercom Door Stations
UPC Code : 615687221879
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : VK-E30EWP
Brand Name : Viking
Manufacturer : Viking Electronics, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : E-30-EWP
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Model : E-30-EWP
Product Name : E-30-EWP Emergency Phone
Product Type : Emergency Phone
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 657.709
Application/Usage : Business, Elevator, Lobby, Outdoor, Parking Lot
Depth : 2.3"
Depth (mm) : 57.15
Form Factor : Flush Mount
Height : 5"
Height (mm) : 127
Material : Metal, Plastic, Stainless Steel
Product Color : Brushed Stainless Steel
Weight (Approximate) : 1.45 lb
Width : 5"
Width (mm) : 127
Limited Warranty : 2 Year
Package Contents : <ul><li>E-30-EWP Emergency Phone</li><li>Rough-In Box</li><li>Ring Terminal</li><li>Spade Terminal</li></ul>